vrijdag 7 augustus 2015

Ileana part 2 with floral pockets


You've seen a lot of beautiful Ileana dresses by now, one of them being my cute swan dress I hope :-) So if you think you know all the options, I have a new one for you today. I was inspired by the floral collar to add a floral detail to the pockets.


I'll explain you exactly how to do it. Take the outline of the drop shaped pockets and draw three floral leaves around it of the same size as the floral hem piece. A cm or two seam allowance to sew it in between the front part of the skirt and the lining of the pocket and your done. It's really easy with an ubercute result!


Some piping around the waist and beautiful old buttons at the collar are the finishing touch that make the dress complete. I love this sweet, girly look for my girl.



This dress was my first experience with double gauze. I never dared to order it online, but when I felt the softness of the fabric in a shop in Vancouver I was immediately sold. Many more double gauze dresses will follow, I spotted some amazing double gauze in Belgian webshops too. 



Now I'll let the amazing pictures Marthe took at park spoor noord in Antwerp, speak for themselves. My little girl was totally into the idea to take photo's with the chair and had a lot of fun. Sit back and enjoy a happy girl in a beautiful dress!







You can still buy the Ileana pattern with a 10% discount: ILEANA10
And if you love discounts, don't miss our garage sale tomorrow!!!






20 opmerkingen:

  1. Echt ontzettend schattig! En wat een goed idee, die bloemblaadjes om de zakjes.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een schattig jurkje! Heerlijk romantisch en feestelijk... En natuurlijk een pracht van een model!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hele leuke jurk en schattige fotos. Ik heb ook een double gauze liggen, dat gaat een super zachte herfstjurk worden.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Prachtig ! Mooie dochter in een alweer super jurkje!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Echt een snoepje zo! En wat heerlijk in double gauze, zo lekker zacht!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Weer zo mooi! Prachtige kleurencombinatie!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. recht uit de boekskes :)
    zo'n leuke afwerking

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Zo mooi! Ik zag ze natuurlijk in het echt en ze is er zo schattig mee. Had ik toch aan dat stofje moeten voelen! Ik heb hetzelfde met double gauze, het spreekt me aan maar in durft niet goed ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Die snoepkleurtjes staan haar echt heel goed! Ze ziet er nog maar eens uit om op te eten! En dat bloemendetail aan de zakjes is ook superleuk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Oooooh, zoooooomooi!!!! Echt prachtig!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen