maandag 8 mei 2017

Juliette Pattern Tour



Two fabulous ladies, Jill from Kneesocks & Goldilocks and Suz from Sewpony decided to work together and make the Juliette dress and top pattern! Both my daughter and I are crazy about this new pattern. Her expression in the picture below says it all :-) The pattern will also be available in Dutch very soon!


For this pattern tour I made the Juliette top with the characteristic ruffle at the neckline and the button packet. It sews surprisingly fast, I'm sure other versions will follow! By the way Suz is hosting a sewing contest at the moment "Dressed in Sewpony", make sure to check it out!


The bird fabric is a treasured piece that I bought from her, after it was solded out everywhere. I had just enough to make this top and a matching hair band. 


The vintage feel of the fabric matches the pattern really well and I love this look on my little lady. 


The skirt is also handmade, you'll find more pics here.


At the back the top closes with bias ties, a lovely detail.


Hurry over to the Sewpony shop and buy the pattern with 10% discount until June 2nd with the code DRESSEDINSEWPONY

Pattern: Juliette top - Sewpony
Fabric: Birds - Michael Miller


10 opmerkingen:

  1. Yes, I agree, the fabric matches the feel of the top perfectly! Love your creation as much as your daughter does :P

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ooh it's so sweet and Lila is so pretty! I love her skirt and matching shoes too! Thank you Sylvia!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Your version turned out so cute in this lovely fabric! Her expression is priceless!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Prachtige versie Sylvia! En die kijkers van je meid! Mooi!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. heel geslaagd weeral! En die foto waar ze recht in de lens kijkt... <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I adore this version - your fabric is perfect! I can totally see why your daughter is crazy about this top. The matching hairband is perfect, too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Your post is really great! the video, the images and the description within really catches my attention. I’d love to hear and read more of your articles soon. So far, I have enough for now. More power to you and god bless.

    Kids Tops In India

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I absolutely adore your style here! The birds are fresh and definitely match the pattern well.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen